New website accessibility reports and health assessments in the Lumar platform enable companies to deliver inclusive digital experiences
NEW YORKAnd LONDON, May 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — lumar, a leader in website intelligence and technical SEO, announced today Start from new digital accessibility metrics and accessibility health scores within his Website Intelligence Platform.
The new metrics will help companies create more inclusive website experiences for users with disabilities by uncovering site-wide accessibility issues.
Powered by Lumar’s ultra-fast proprietary website crawler and the leading digital accessibility library, ax®With the new website accessibility reports, Lumar’s website intelligence offerings continue to expand beyond its beginnings as a key player in the technical SEO space. The accessibility metrics will add new features and use cases to the existing Analyze, Monitor and Protect apps available on the Lumar platform. Users can now investigate technical SEO and website accessibility issues on a single platform. In addition to the new accessibility crawl metrics, Lumar is also introducing website accessibility health scores, designed to help businesses identify and prioritize issues that are preventing their websites from meeting Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standards Meet Level A, AA, and AAA compliance.
Over 2 billion people According to the World Health Organization (WHO), many people around the world live with a disability, but the vast majority of websites currently do not apply even basic WCAG accessibility standards defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). In a new study In this year’s survey conducted by Lumar, one in four surveyed professionals cited website accessibility as one of the most overlooked areas of website health and performance. While the importance of website accessibility was well recognized by study participants, 63% of respondents said they had no internal staff or an external consultant responsible for digital accessibility efforts. Closing this gap requires a new solution that can effectively orchestrate website management resources to meet accessibility standards. With Lumar’s new accessibility metrics integrated with the broader Website Intelligence platform, businesses can now seamlessly gain insights into their websites’ accessibility compliance in the same centralized resource that their SEO, marketing, UX, and engineering teams already have Provided with comprehensive website health monitoring, analysis and automation of QA tests.
Based on Lumar’s ultra-fast crawling technology and is scalable 25m URLs in a Single Crawl: The Lumar platform can now enable transformative changes in how businesses deliver more inclusive online experiences. With Lumar, digital teams can:
- Access a single source of truth for website intelligence: Technical SEO, accessibility and other important website health issues can be viewed on a single platform.
- Prioritize website issues effectively: Users can aggregate views of website issues using Lumar’s flexible reporting options to filter and sort by multiple dimensions, including issue severity and traffic data, while easily drilling down into customizable URL groupings that allow multiple teams to report cross-functionally to work.
- Save time on manual checks: Lumar’s advanced testing for accessibility issues like color contrast helps prevent false positives and eliminates the need for manual reviews.
- Get insights at scale: With fast, flexible website crawling and crawl speeds of up to 450 URLs/second (for non-rendered content) and 350 URLs/second (for rendered content) and options to view metrics for multiple domains in one place, Lumar is on speed designed scale.
- mitigate business risks: Website teams are better equipped with Lumar’s automated pre-release tests to avoid the financial and reputational risks associated with inaccessible websites.
Introducing Lumar’s new digital accessibility metrics, CEO Craig Dunham called:
“At Lumar, we believe everyone deserves an inclusive website experience that makes them feel part of the broader online conversation. Our goal in introducing new accessibility metrics within the Lumar platform is to help organizations meet the needs of their audiences by empowering digital teams with technology and insights that drive inclusivity and accessibility for all audiences.”
The new accessibility metrics build on the competitive advantages Lumar has built in website intelligence as a category builder with the fastest website crawler on the market, serving enterprise brands around the world. To learn more about Lumar’s new accessibility metrics, Book a platform demo here.
Lumar provides a leading website intelligence platform that serves as a cloud-based command center for digital teams looking to improve the technical health and organic search performance of their websites. Founded in 2010, Lumar has evolved from a technical SEO solution to a comprehensive website intelligence platform for businesses with a global customer base, powered by the company’s ultra-fast proprietary website crawling technology. With offices in new York, Londonand Kraków, Lumar’s investors include Five Elms Capital and Beringea. Learn more at: lumar.io
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2029594/4036950/Lumar_Logo.jpg